If your organization has a Helpdesk Team, you can add their contact information, like email, website or phone number and have it readily available in Office 365 to the users with just a click of a button. Let me show you how to do this.
Add Help Desk Information in Office 365
1. Login with Microsoft Office 365 Global Admin privileges. You need to Global Administrator of Office 365, Not a SharePoint Admin
2. From the office 365 App Launcher, Click on Admin Tile
3. Under Settings, click on Organization Profile
4. Scroll down to the section called Provide customized help desk contact info. Click Edit button
User Access help desk Information
5. All they have to do is click on the Question mark icon in the upper-right-hand corner of their pages. All the custom helpdesk information will be right there. The question mark is accessible from various Office 365 properties, like SharePoint, OnerDrive, etc. If you don’t see it right away, don’t worry, it might take some time for the above change to propagate.