When you add a modern page to a site, you add and customize web parts, which are the building blocks of your page.
This article focuses on the Countdown timer web part, which allows you to display a count down (or count up) to an event. You can add a title, set the date format, add a description, and a call to action button with a link.
Add the Countdown timer web part
1. Go to the page where you want to add the Countdown timer web part.
2. If your page is not already in edit mode, click Edit at the top right of the page.Hover your mouse above or below an existing web part and you’ll see a line with a circled +, like this:
3. Click +, and then select Countdown timer from the list of web parts.
4. Click Edit web part on the left side.
5. In the property toolbox on the right, enter the information you want to display and choose your options.When you add an image, you can also choose an overlay color and opacity level to help with the readability of text.
6. When you’re ready to make your page visible, click Publish at the top right of your page.
Happy Coding 🙂